Monday, October 09, 2006

The Ungrateful ……

I haven’t posted anything for ages – not because I stopped caring about the world, it’s just because one has to try and keep on top of ones problems, especially when you have to prioritise the important bits… And the writing was not that important at the time…

Saying that, I was sitting down today with nothing better to do than flick through the TV channels with the remote, hoping for that rare Gem. When I got to ITV-1, the Mrs. O’s Show (Sharon Osbourne) was on, with a guest that had a very familiar face, he just looked like, like John Lennon.

I was a fan, so I thought what the hell, I’m sure I could do worst than that so I decided to sit down, watch and listen….

According to Mrs. O, “Sean Lennon is a very talented musician in his own right“, well, in my book that is very debatable, especially after listening to the song, I really think the talent has skipped a generation on this occasion, same as with Ozzie, his Kids and wife…

When Mrs. O asked him about the resemblance he has with his father, and how does he feel. He answered, “So, what, everyone looks like their father, and it gets boring after hearing that all the time.” - True, so true I thought, but the difference being that, my sons don’t try to imitate me, don’t try to look like me, they don‘t have the same hear cut as me, the same beard as me, the same moustache as me, the same clothes as me, and they certainly don’t wear the same glasses as I do….

Dude, wake up and smell the coffee – You are an ungrateful, untalented prat. Because you look like John Lennon, that does not make you John Lennon – you definitely can’t sing and the only reason you were given a record contract is because of your dad and the resemblance, which you seem to be milking at present…...

MTH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home